Friday, September 9, 2011

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Awareness Day

It's FAS Awareness Day today, 9/9/2011 :)

Livewell@eyp.ph - Guide to the latest information on Beauty, Health and Wellness in the Philippines

In other news, it's the peak season for academic writing websites. I recently got accepted to write for CEWriting. It's a Philippine based academic writing company. I haven't received a notification regarding any open orders, though from the briefing given to me over the phone, it does seem like a great place to earn passive income. I did not find any reviews regarding their website/company. Am hoping it will be a positive experience. The pay is once a month and there's no buffer period! So, all papers completed by the end of the month will be paid by the end of the month :)

For anyone interested, send your e-mails over to applicants@cewriting.com with your resume and a couple of writing samples.

There are a number of other academic writing websites out there, as I mentioned in my previous post. Try out these:

1. FreelancerCareers.com - this website offers competitive pay per page, depending on the urgency and complexity of the paper. They pay twice a month and buffer around 14 days. They also open up to copy writers and resume writers. Application is pretty simple, you just need to fill out a form, submit a few articles and pass a test. They pay via Paypal, Moneybookers, AlertPay and ACH Transfer. I earned quite a lot from this site while I was an active writer for them. I chose not to continue because I would rather a place that offers upfront pay. Though, they have a wonderful editing team and customer service staff. They have live chat available just in case you have any concerns.

2. ResearchWritingCenter.com - I have not really wrote for this website, but I do have a working account. The price per page for this website is not as high as most academic writing companies offer, and for most orders, you will have to place a bid. Some writers go for really low bids per page, and this (I believe) diminishes the quality of the paper. They offer papers for writers who are experienced in a number of subjects, and I do hear that they pay on time. Same thing as the company mentioned above, they pay twice a month with a 14-day buffer period.

3. Academia-Research.com - this website, like the one above, I have not written for, but I also do have a working account. I was reluctant to write for this company after reading a couple of reviews stating that they do not pay writers. I checked out the orders page, and payment was mid-range. Their buffer period is only 10 days, which is better than other sites, but not by much. Let me know what you think of them, if you have had any experience!

4. ProficientWriters.com and AcademicWritersOnline.com - these are wonderful websites that used to be under one unbrella - GlobalWriters.com.uk. Both these websites offer great pay, though getting in is quite a feat. You have to go through initial screening which might take up to three weeks. But, if you ask me, it is absolutely worth it! They offer great upfront pay that is calculated twice a month. They also offer Western Union for those who do not have a PayPal account. Both websites have wonderful staff and support teams that run 24/7. Their managers are very friendly, and they do advance payments if you desperately need it! Give it a shot and apply today. It's peak season right now, and I am sure they have a ton of orders available!

There are a lot of other academic writing websites out there! To find the one right for you, just do a quick online search. There is no harm in applying for all of them. Although, a lot of these websites do require that you pass an online test, make sure that you are ready for these!

Best of luck to all of you!

xoxo -

No comments:

Post a Comment