Saturday, April 21, 2012

Back At Home

After a couple of months in the corporate world, I decided that I wanted to see more of my baby (who isn't much of a baby anymore *cries). Now, I'm back at home, looking for more legitimate online writing gigs.

Having a day job was harder that I thought it would be. Travelling expenses were ridiculous, for one thing. If I took a car to work everyday, I would be spending more than half of what I was earning! I also did not get to spend as much time with Trent. There were just a lot of things I had to adjust to. I couldn't take my baby to the pedia whenever he needed a check up. Not to mention, looking for a doctor who held clinic during the weekends was quite difficult!

I'm applying for a couple of websites this week. I'll keep you posted on how it goes. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment